New procedure for when you arrive at the clinic.
- You are advised to shower and put clean clothes on prior to your appointment.
- If you arrive early please wait in your car.
- At your alloted time, ring the bell and wait for the Osteopath.
- The Osteopath will be wearing PPE.
- If you are not wearing a mask the Osteopath will supply you with one.
- You will be given hand sanitiser on entering the clinic.
- During the appointment we will social distance as much a possible.
- The treatment room window will be kept open to ensure adequate ventilation.
- You are advised to shower and put clean clothes on after your appointment.
To view North Coast Osteopaths Safeguarding Policy for COVID-19