As Per Goverment Guidance For England
Healthcare & Public Services
Incuding Osteopaths Are To Remain Open
Procedure prior, during & after treatment.
- You are advised to shower and put clean clothes on prior to your appointment.
- If you arrive early please wait in your car.
- The Osteopath will be wearing PPE.
- If you are not wearing a mask the Osteopath will supply you with one.
- You will be given hand sanitiser on entering the clinic & your temperature taken.
- During the appointment we will social distance within reason.
- The treatment room will be ventilated & sanitised between patients.
- You are advised to shower and put clean clothes on after your appointment.
To view North Coast Osteopaths Safeguarding Policy for COVID-19